Nasi Liwet Recipe
Nasi Recipe Ingredients:
- 1000 cc coconut milk
- 500 gram jasmine rice, washed and drain
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp chicken bouillon powder
- 8 Bay leaves
- 1 big tofu, cut in 1 inch thick and baked in the heat oil until done
- 200 gram tempeh, cut into 1 inch thick and baked in the heat oil until brown
1. Put the rice in the pan; add salt, bouillon powder, bay leaves, and coconut milk.
2. Let them cook until boiled, stir it and keep them boiled until the coconut milk completely absorbed. Set aside.
3. Heat the steam pan, put the mixture in, and let them steam for about 35/40 minutes or until done.
4. Served hot with Tofu and Tempe and if you like, you can add some spicy chillie condiment (sambal) with some cucumber.